If you are leaving the UK, whether to emigrate, or for any length of time or just travel for a while, you will almost certainly be due a Tax Refund.

Or if you are staying put, you could also be due a UK tax refund if: you left your employment before the end of the tax year (April 5th), earned under the tax free allowances, are on the wrong tax code, have been assessed for emergency tax or work in the CIS scheme. Use our tax rebate calculator to find out how much tax you could be due.

Taxback offer a free, no obligation tax refund consultation and a low commission rate. It costs you nothing to find out as we operate on a No Refund No Fee basis. The average refund we secure is £905!

We will take care of the whole tax refund process from beginning to end, ensuring that all the correct forms are completed and filed with HMRC.



Freephone: 0800 071 6766
Tel: +44 (0)20 7244 6666


167 Earls Court Road, London SW5 9RF

The Expat Hub