Company name: Human Resources Solutions Ltd
Contact name: Kesiena Ogefere
Telephone: 1 786 401 4010
Salaryexpectation.com is a Worldwide Cost of Living Salary Calculator for expatriates and global job seekers. Our calculator uses the cost of living indices from the Worldwide Cost of Living surveys by our partner the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU). The Worldwide Cost of Living survey gathers detailed information on the cost of more than 160 items from food, toiletries and clothing to domestic help, transport and utility bills in 140 cities in 93 countries. More than 50,000 individual prices are collected in each survey round, which takes place twice a year.
The cost of living salary calculator creates a Personal Salary Expectation Report that fully educates you on the cost of living, prices of essential everyday items, cost of houses, cost of utilities and the personal tax rates in your destination city. Your report includes:
1. The minimum salary you require in your destination city to maintain your current standard of living.
2. The salary that will increase your standard of living.
3. The cost of living difference between your current city and destination city using mean average prices in both cities. (This will determine the salary that will give you an equivalent standard of living in your destination city).
4. The cost of living difference between your current city and destination city using mean average prices in your current city and high average prices in your destination city. (This will determine the salary that will give you an increased standard of living in your destination city).
5. Prices of up to 22 essential items, including food, household supplies and utility bills in your destination city.
6. Average prices of furnished and unfurnished apartments in your destination city.
7. Personal Income Tax summary for your destination country.
Use your Personal Salary Expectation Report to negotiate the salary that is required for the cost of living in your new location.