Best paying jobs in France
Money. It may be the root of all evil but it doesn’t grow on trees, and while it can’t buy you love it sure can help you out in other areas.
Emigrating, for example, can be a costly business and having a job which pays well can make a huge difference.
In the current economic climate securing a well paid position is tricky, but not impossible. No matter how the national or global economy is faring there are always going to be certain jobs which pay more than others.
Of course, which jobs pay well is subject to demand, location, experience and sector, so careers with a high pay grade in the UK may not be as well compensated in other countries, while mid-income jobs in the UK could be highly paid elsewhere.
If you’re one of the thousands who emigrate to France each year, or if you’re considering a move, it might interest you to know that the top twenty-five best paying jobs in France are very different to the top twenty-five best paying jobs in the UK.
To see whether you could be earning more than you thought here’s a list of the best paid jobs in France, with rough average yearly salaries.
All data sourced from Salary Explorer. Conversion to GBP based on current exchange rate of £1/€1.1704. GBP figures rounded up to nearest pound. These salaries are national averages only, salaries will vary significantly regionally.
25. Marketing Advisor (Marketing) €56,400/ £48,289
24. Tester (IT) €60,000 / £51,313
23. Financial Adviser (Accounting and Finance) €63,000 / £53,879
22. Area Manager (Sales Retail and Wholesale) €65,000 / £55,649
21. C+ + Developer (IT) €67,000 / £57,361
20. Process Engineer (Engineering) €70,000 / £59,865
19. Business Development Officer (Banking) €70,000 / £59,865
18. Legal Services Manager (Legal) €70,000 / £59,865
17. Auditor [External] (Accounting and Finance) €72,000 / £61,594
16. Field Engineering Manager (Engineering) €72,000 / £61,593
15. Business Development (Business Planning) €74,200 / £63,475
14. Consultant (IT) €77,000 / £65,871
13. Product Marketing Manager (Marketing) €83,004 / £70,986
12. Attorney (Legal) €84,000 / £71,915
11. Corporate Director (Executive and Management) €85,000 / £72,771
10. General Manager (Executive and Management) €90,000 / £76,991
9. Project Manager (Executive and Management) €96,000 / £82,189
8. Marketing Manager (Marketing) €100,000 / £85,522
7. Zone Manager (Executive and Management) €110,000 / £94,101
6. Associate Director (Executive and Management) €120,000 / £102,655
5. Accountant (Accounting and Finance) €120,000 /£102,655
4. IT Manager (IT) €125,000 / £106,933
3. Area Director (Executive and Management) €130,000 / £111,178
2. Financial Controller (Accounting and Finance) €150,000 / £128,282
1. Organizational Development Manager (Human Resources) €204,000 / £174,464
Of the twenty-five best paying jobs in France the majority, 24%, are in Executive Management whilst 20% are in IT, 20% are in Accounting and Finance, 12% are in Marketing, 8% are in Engineering and 8% are in the Legal sector.